Dear WWW Readers!
You will have noticed two changes in the header of our Newsletter:
- We have made the addition of our WWW-address. In our home page you will find some more information concerning the IFSR and also the latest Newsletters.
- We have decided to display show the long history of our Newsletter by changing the numbering scheme to a volume/issue base. We are proud to show that you have already volume 15 in your hands.. For 1996 we will continue both with both numbering schemes and from then on we will only use volume/issue. The first issue came out in 1981. For very precise mathematicians we must, however, confess, that no Newsletter was published in 1992. You will have also noticed that we have now reduced the Newsletter to four issues a year, five issues being a little too ambitious.
Hoping that you find the Newsletter of interest and that we are always in need of interesting contributions.
I remain yours sincerely
Systemtechnik und Automation
Johannes Kepler University Linz, 4040 Linz, Austria
- WELCOME TO THE EMCSR-CONFERENCE 1996
- IFSR wants Your contribution!
- HONORARIUM FOR AUTHORS
- NEW TRENDS: SYSTEMS THINKING, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IDEAS, Matjaz MULEJ, Miroslav REBERNIK, Stefan KAJZER…2
- Ideas: “Aura” and the “Wasa” story, Charles Francois…4
- CONFERENCE REPORTS
- ECBS’96 Engineering of Computer-Based Systems
- 2nd Workshop Int’l Inst. for General Systems Studies
- IDIMT-96 4th Interdisciplinary
- HUMAN SCIENCE RESEARCH
- ISAT’96 18th Internat. Scientific School on Systems Inquiry, Information Systems and Technology
- STIQE’96 3rd Int’l Conference on Linking Systems Thinking, Innovation, Quality, Environment and Entrepreneurship
- NEWS FROM THE BOOK MARKET
- EUROCAST’95 Computer Aided Systems Theory
- News from the IFSR
- BOARD MEETING of the IFSR
- STRATEGIC MEETING of the IFSR
- FUSCHL TALKS-1996
- WHAT’S NEW IN “SYSTEMS RESEARCH”?
- Special Issue in Kenneth Boulding, Guest Editor: Bela H. Banathy
- Other Material
- Do we need Computer Aided Systems Theory? – A Discussion
- Calendar of Events