An issue mainly devoted to means of communications; editorial policy guidelines for Systems Research, the new journal of the IFSR; an ASCs scheme for affiliation coupled with reduced subscription rates for Cybernetics and Systems, two “Call for Papers” and a Meeting Report as well.
We are happy to record the strengthening of the editorial team by Annemarie Yodzis, whose ministration has already benefitted our last issue.
- “Systems Research”: The new journal for the International Federation of Systems Research…1
- IFAC: International Federation of Automatic Control…1
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- THE RELATION BETWEEN MAJOR WORLD PROBLEMS AND SYSTEMS LEARNING…2
- SYSTEEMGROEP NEDERLAND: Meeting to Discuss “ACTORS and ACTIONS” April 5-7, 1983 Amsterdam, Holland…2
- Department of Medical Cybernetics University of Vienna Medical School…3
- EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF COGNITIVE SYSTEMS Wor1cshop May 24-26, 1984 – Leeuwenhorst Congress Center, Noordwijkertlout, The Netherlands…3
- SGSR’s “General Systems Bulletin” Has New Format…3
- CYBERNETICS AND SYSTEMS: Reduced Subscription Rate for Affiliate Members of the Austrian Society for Cybernetic Studies (ASCS)…3
- 26th Annual Meeting of the Society for General Systems Research A Comprehensive Meeting Report and Analysis…4
- Structure of the Conference
- Breadth of the Conferences and its Consequences
- The Proceedings